CW content this week

Welp, I'm not dead. It's just been another rough week!

I'm just posting to let you know that I'm planning a series of CW articles/videos before the Battle for Tukayyid event over the weekend.

The goodies in the oven currently include;

  • a CW impressions article (second try)
  • a video of an intense CW match seen and narrated from my perspective
  • an article about my IS deck.

Also some possible ideas:

  • CW tips and tricks (a survival guide of sorts)
  • Thoughts on IS vs Clan balance in CW.
I'm not making any promises as big articles take lots of time to finish/polish, but I'll do my best!
Share on Google Plus

About Rak

I'm an engineer who likes to write extremely long articles about games that border simulation and mainstream.
    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment