A teaser for the next big article and an announcement

Alright, last week was hell for me. I managed to injure a muscle that kept me in intense pain for the whole week and sucked what little energy remained after Uni. Though, I finally managed to get a few hours of uninterrupted MWO last night and had a blast playing a really different role. I won't spoil it here, but I will just show you a snippet of gameplay:

 

My other announcement is a big one. Starting with my next article, I will post my articles also on NGNG website. Nothing changes as far as this blog goes, if you really prefer to read them here, you still can. I won't hold any content from my blog, though I may delay posting articles here slightly to give NGNG some exclusivity. This will hopefully allow me to reach a bigger audience and NGNG will have their written content.
Share on Google Plus

About Rak

I'm an engineer who likes to write extremely long articles about games that border simulation and mainstream.
    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment